View Our Projects
Click on the link below to see details about our current projects.View Projects
- Write Cheque to Presbyterian Church Funds Account No.1
- Indicate at the back of the cheque (i) your name (ii) your contact no. (iii) donation is for APWM NSW (which project or General Fund)
- Mail the cheque to Presbyterian Church NSW Offices, PO Box 2196 Strawberry Hills NSW 2012.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can trace your donation.
Name of Account: Presbyterian Church Funds Account No.1
BSB: 032000 (Westpac Bank)
Account Number: 003988
- As a reference, please include (i) Your name (ii) Indicate APWM NSW (which project or General Fund)
- Email us at email@example.com to inform us about the bank transfer. Include the following details in your email: (i) Transaction reference (ii) Date of Transfer (iii) Amount donated (iv) Purpose of donation (which project or General Fund).
Leaving a Bequest
If you would like to leave a specific bequest to the APWM NSW Committee in your will then we suggest the following words for your solicitor:
I give to The PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH (NEW SOUTH WALES) PROPERTY TRUST for the Australian Presbyterian World Mission New South Wales Committee (intended amount), (description of property/item) free of testamentary charges and duties for its general purposes and I declare that the receipt of the Secretary of the Trust shall be sufficient discharge to my Executors.’